Visual Basic 6.0
***Error-unexpected error 50003 in VB 6.0
An error that happens on a rare occasion in Visual basic 6.0.
The few reason that causes the problem may include the following-
1.”Unexpected Error” Message When Loading a GIF
2. Presence of different version of Reporting tools like Crystal report 8.5 and Crystal report 9, Active Report in the same PC
3. Conflicting OCX and DLL files presence
4. Conflicting User Controls or themes used
The following steps may be found handy in getting a solution for this error
1. Ensuring the proper presence of the Gif files with proper location or reloading the proper gif files throughout the project
2. Uninstalling different version of reporting tools from same PC. And reinstalling any one version of the reporting tools
3. Remove unused and unnecessary OCX and DLL files from the project
4. Remove unused and unnecessary themes files from the project
For the best, Take another new project and add all the forms, modules, classes, Controls, Reports. Add the Reference and Components.
Or Do the same in the erroneous project by removing all the forms, modules, classes, Controls, Reports from your project and recompile the project.
Facebook page-From the Heart of Bangladesh